Donahue's 812-30 Expandable is the best solution for transporting standard and extra wide cargo.
Offering a new hinged beavertail, which provides an additional five feet of deck length, spring-assisted ramps, self-contained hydraulics, a hydraulic jack stand, and a deck that expands from 8-1/2 feet to 12-1/2 feet, the Donahue 812-30 Expandable is the only trailer you will ever need.
- 12" I-Beam Gooseneck and Frame (no splices)
- 2-5/16" Coupler, Adjustable Height with Safety Chains
- 20,000 lbs. Hydraulic Jack Stand
- 12V Hydraulic Pump with 12V Auxiliary Battery
- (4) 2" x 24" Hyd. Cyl. Expand and Retract Deck
- (4) 3/8" Stop Chains, Adjusts Deck Width
- Triple 7,000 lb. Rubber Torsion Axles with Electric Brakes
- LT235/85R 16 LR G (14 Ply) Tires
- 4" Square Tube and 4' Channel Crossmembers
- 6" x 3" Tube Side Rails, 2" x 4" Stake Pockets
- 2" x 10" Flooring with Sealer
- Expanded Metal on Hinged Beavertail
- 34" x 60"Ramps, Spring Assisted
- Hinged Drop Stands For Loading
- Safety Handles and Steps, Mounted on Gooseneck
- LED Lights and Mud Flaps Exceed ICC Regualtions
- Break-away Switch
- Battery Cable Kit for Towing Vehicle
- 12,000 lb 12V Electric Winch with Cable, Hook, and Remote
- Tool Box, Bolt-on (gooseneck area) 10" x 10" x 54"
- 16" Spare Wheel and Tire
- Triple 10,000 lb Rubber Torsion Axles with Electric Brakes
- 215/75R17.5 LR H (16 Ply) Tires
- 17.5 Spare Wheel and Tire
Download our brochure for more information and specs on Donahue 812-30 Expandable.