Donahue exceeds industry standards with Galvannealed sheet metal used in highly corrosive areas. The lower 18" of side wall is formed from 1/8" steel, the upper 34" is 1/16", equaling 52". Competition uses 1/16" the full height. Slam latches are provided on the center and rear gate. Rear gate is secured closed with a safety latch. A full 7' inside width with no fender wells and smooth exterior sides gives you the finest trailer on the market today.
Donahue uses Galvannealed sheet metal in highly corrosive areas. Galvannealed is carbon steel coated on both sides with a heat treated Zinc-Iron alloy. It provides corrosion resistance protection and excellent paintability.
- Full 7 ft. inside width.
- No interior fender wells.
- 1/8" steel on lower 18" of side wall.
- 52" high side walls.
- 6' 9" standard inside height.
- Full length escape gate.
- 2 5/16" coupler, 4" pipe, adjustable height.
- Breakaway switch w/battery box.
- 12,500 lb. drop leg jack stand.
- 1/8" aluminum rock guards.
- Rubber torsion axles, 8-bolt hubs, 9/16" studs.
- ST235/80R16LR(E) Radial Tires.
- Electric brakes on all axles.
- 2 1/2" x 1 3/4" rubber rollers on sliding gate.
- Double slam latch with a safety latch.
- Tie rings at rear of trailer.
- LED lights.
- Lumber flooring.
- Wiring is overhead and in conduit.
- Deluxe color coded trim & side molding.
Donahue Stock Trailers are available in 12', 16', 18', 20', 24', 28', 32', and 36' lengths.
Available Paint Colors
- Extra Center Gate
- Sliding Center Gate
- Two Front Air Vents with Covers
- Dome Light with Switch
- Spare Tire and Wheel
- 7' Inside Height
- Rubber Bumper
- Rear 4' Rubber Flooring
- Full Rubber Flooring
- Tinted Plexiglass side inserts
Download our brochure for more information and specs on the Donahue Stock Trailers.